- [ + ] Hookup & Lead Wire
- [ + ] Coaxial Cable
- [ + ] Central Office Cable
- [ + ] Electrical Cable
- [ + ] Fire Alarm Cable
- [ + ] Multi-Conductor Cable
- [ + ] Multi-Paired Cable
- [ + ] Plenum Cable
- Voice & Data Cable
- Building Wire, Cable & Accessories
- Product Line Card
- Colour Code Charts
- Belden Cable
- [ + ] Fiber Optic Cable
- [ + ] Rack Mount Enclosure Systems
Need some help deciding what type of cable you need. We can help with that.Contact Us
Wire & Cable Pulling Grips
For pulling wire, cable or fish tape through walls Pulling Strength: 100 lbs.
Download Spec Sheet
- Can grip attach to standard D'Versibit or to any standard 1/4" Quick Connect Adapter.
- Swivel design reduces twisting.
- Mesh design holds wire or cable during pulling.
- Capacity: 100 lbs. pulling force
Category: Greenlee Tools
- Telephone Ratchet Crimper - Economy
- Telephone Ratchet Crimper for 4-, 6- and 8-position Modular Plugs - Pro
- Kwik Stripper - Twisted Pair Stripper
- Compression Crimping Tool
- Punchdown Tool
- Replacement Blades for Punchdown Tool
- Utility Knife
- Blades for Utility Knife
- Non-Contact Self-Testing Voltage Detector
- 1/2" Multi-Hole Step Bit
Click on a part number to add the 'Wire & Cable Pulling Grips' item to your cart.