- [ + ] Hookup & Lead Wire
- [ + ] Coaxial Cable
- [ + ] Central Office Cable
- [ + ] Electrical Cable
- [ + ] Fire Alarm Cable
- [ + ] Multi-Conductor Cable
- [ + ] Multi-Paired Cable
- [ + ] Plenum Cable
- Voice & Data Cable
- Building Wire, Cable & Accessories
- Product Line Card
- Colour Code Charts
- Belden Cable
- [ + ] Fiber Optic Cable
- [ + ] Rack Mount Enclosure Systems
Need some help deciding what type of cable you need. We can help with that.Contact Us
Clear Lube Pulling Lubricant
- Temperature Range Remains stable over a wide range of temperatures, 20° F to 190° F (-6° C to 88° C)
- Polymer base with no silicon additives.
- Average coefficient of friction (IEEE, 375-2 test procedure), .27 in PVC and .29 in EMT.
- Three-year shelf life with no deterioration in lubricant
Download Spec Sheet
- Designed for use within electrical or datacom cable pulls.
- Clear and colorless for quick, easy clean-up.
- Excellent lubricity for fast pulls (.27-.29 COF).
- Environmentally safe, non-hazardous, non-toxic and non-corrosive.
- Easy to apply either by hand, brush or pump
Category: Greenlee Tools
- Telephone Ratchet Crimper - Economy
- Telephone Ratchet Crimper for 4-, 6- and 8-position Modular Plugs - Pro
- Kwik Stripper - Twisted Pair Stripper
- Compression Crimping Tool
- Punchdown Tool
- Replacement Blades for Punchdown Tool
- Utility Knife
- Blades for Utility Knife
- Non-Contact Self-Testing Voltage Detector
- 1/2" Multi-Hole Step Bit
Click on a part number to add the 'Clear Lube Pulling Lubricant' item to your cart.